Sales Executives (SEs) act as primary customer service providers. They initiate, interact and build trustful relationships between the customer and the company. Ram-Nath’s executives have the utmost talent in taking ownership of the task assigned. Great individual negotiators and analyzers. They plan their work schedule and analyze the requirements to achieve a target before interacting with their customers. We call it pre-preparation sales work. Ready leaners with an active mindset. SEs are smart workers, as they use their previous customer interaction experience in their next meeting to achieve their target.
Candidates learn a lot when it comes to customer relationship management. They tend to grow their strategies to close deals and manage their work efficiency accordingly. Exploring new business advancements and fulfilling the tasks gives them more confidence to take steps forward.
- Maintain good customer relationships.
- Connect with customers and solve their business queries.
- Planning and execution of tasks assigned. Be updated with the product knowledge and its market standards.
- Work on the competitive analysis and fulfill customer requirements.
- Implement customer interaction knowledge in multiple ways to crack a deal.
- Be a strong verbal & written communicator.
- Good customer service and sales skills.
- Standard negotiating techniques.
- Ability to schedule and organize the work regularly.
- Ownership skills – taking ownership over the task assigned.
- Capacity to undergo extensive traveling – (80kms to 100kms)/day.
- Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Word)
*Must be an enthusiastic learner, ready to put attempts on the work assigned regardless of the result obtained. Hindi proficiency will be an added advantage.
- Any degree with good problem-solving ability.
- A fresher or an experienced candidate with not more than a year of experience.
- Good exposure to people management with excellent interaction skills.
- Candidate with utmost dedication & involvement towards work.