Medical Representatives (MRs) meet Ayurveda doctors at their clinics. MR’s are excellent individual contributors who are capable of maintaining a dignified relationship with doctors. They visit doctors on a regular basis and act as business promotion lead. MRs take the responsibility to understand the product in detail and work according to the NRight business style. MRs are excellent communicators and good evaluators of people’s emotions. They organize and execute efficient and systematic working procedures. Developing a good rapport with doctors, taking up orders, and doing timely follow-ups to close a deal successfully, would be the perfectly performed tasks of MRs. They are the face value of NRight.
Learning opportunities are an open-door pathway at NRight. Selected candidates can learn more about people management, business promotion techniques, and more. An ideal candidate takes the initiative to understand NRight’s core business values and explores new things to develop attractive strategies. Candidates discover their strengths and develop a steady planning system for better business advancements.
- Everyday field visit – Meet with doctors regularly to promote our product.
- Create positive and dignified relationships with doctors.
- Solve queries.
- Focus on outreach, prospecting, and strategy developments.
- Work on negotiations and close orders.
- Maintain proper customer records.
- Be updated with product knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal).
- Time-management skill.
- Good presence of mind to solve problems.
- Outgoing personality – Ability to connect with people.
- Organizing skills – Schedule and organize the work regularly.
- Active listener – Understand and solve customer queries.
- Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Word).
Candidates with not more than 6 months of experience, preferably a fresher.
Any diploma/degree or equivalent work experience.
Experience in people management with good communication skills.
Candidate with herbal/Ayurveda medication knowledge.