Business Development Executives (BDEs) are the major contributors to the growth of our company. They take the responsibility of finding and retaining clients for business. Also, they keep their clients updated with the onboarding products or features. BDEs follow a certain method to train and mentor their staff and manage the product development programs alongside. Attending events to build a network, closely following clients’ feedback, and checking on the quality of the product or services regularly are all tasks that our BDEs perform.
- Improve knowledge based on products and services provided by the company.
- Working together with the marketing department to bring in new clients.
- Solve client queries.
- Focus on outreach, prospecting, and strategy developments.
- Work on negotiations and maintain proper customer records.
- Attend events and meetings to expand the company’s network.
- Craft proposals and contracts that grab the attention of clients.
- Review clients’ feedback and implement the necessary changes.
- Keeping the business strategy updated with the market trend.
- Excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal).
- Time-management skills.
- Good presence of mind to solve problems.
- Outgoing personality – Ability to connect with people.
- Organizing skills – Schedule and organize the work regularly.
- Active listener – Understand and solve customer queries.
- Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Word).
Candidates with not more than 6 months of experience, preferably a fresher.
Any diploma/degree or equivalent work experience.
Experience in people management with good communication skills.
Candidate with an MBA degree.