Account Executives (AEs) are key individual contributors to business growth. Regardless of good knowledge of accounts, they work on a regular understanding of industry trends and come up with new products or services that can maximize value. Additionally, AEs are people with good computer skills.
At Ram-Nath an individual gets a chance to experience various flavors and the freedom to explore new ideas. Candidates take ownership of completing their tasks. Develop more skills by handling various aspects of the business.
- Invoice generation and documentation.
- Good knowledge of accounting concepts.
- Collection and verification of statutory documents.
- Keeping updated with government tax rules and regulations.
- Updating and handling daily bank entries.
- Generating and updating sales and purchase invoices respectively.
- Preparation of various MIS reports.
- Reconciliation of debtors and creditors.
- Maintain and handle records of petty cash.
- Excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal).
- Ability to connect with people and resolve their queries.
- Organizing skills – Schedule and organize the work regularly.
- Good negotiator with strong determination.
- Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Presentation)
- Fresher or experienced (0-1 year).
- Any degree with good remarks.
- Experience in people management with excellent communication skills.
- Candidate with minimum knowledge in Tally software.